Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Truth is...

Truth is...
The truth is, I'm exhausted, worn out, tired.  Soccer season and school have started back up which means homework every night and soccer practice 3 nights a week along with the usual mommy/wife duties of cooking, cleaning, and laundry  Add that on top of running my photograhy business and a baby who is still up 2-3 times a night, my body is drained! 
This usual health nut has turned to Dr. Pepper to keep me going during the day. (Gasp!)  My muffin top is growing to about a 5 month pregnancy belly and I don't even really care at this point. 
With school starting, this means more anxiety for Haiden, which means more stuttering, which means more frustration, making for such a fun environment. 
Miss Ella has an appointment with St. Vincent Neuroscience Institute in September which has me all up in a mess of anxiety.  Poor girl, breaks my heart to see her struggle with so many things. 
Mr. Mason is still pretty pissed that he has a baby brother and will do just about anything for attention, usually negative attention.  He loves to make his sister mad and I'm certain he makes this his goal everyday. 
Then there is Gavin.  Just when I thought having 4 kids was crazy, Gavin learned to crawl.  He loves to tip over the house plants, eat the dog food, pull everything off the craft table, climb the stairs, lick the bottom of shoes, pull himself to stand then give an ear piercing scream because he can't get down, and bite you, mainly when he is nursing. 
So as I sat hear this afternoon after an embarassing trip to the library, all 3 kids left screaming, I just wanted to cry.  Cry because I feel overwhelmed by life right now.  Then I came to my senses and realized just how blessed I am.  I am incredibly blessed because I have an amazing family.  An amazing family who would do anything for each other.  I have a beautiful home, my health, a husband who is beyond amazing, wonderful friends who I couldn't live without, and 4 of the most adorable children who call me mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment