Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

Wow!  The last 7 months have been nothing short of pure craziness!  My photography business has really taken off and my four precious kids have been keeping me very busy! 
In the last 7 months we finished up Haiden's first basketball season, celebrated Haiden's 8th birthday (how did that happen?), had Haiden's ear surgery, Ella's first soccer season, Haiden's 6th soccer season, watched Mason go from a toddler to a little boy, watched Gavin go from a newborn to a very engaged baby, Ella's dance recital (cutest thing ever), got Mason's orthodics for his little feet, redid our dining room, enclosed our loft to make a 4th bedroom (my hubby is so handy), and had a fun trip to Southern Indiana to see family!
I'm not going to sugar coat it, life had been challenging but when I look at the big picture I realize I am so blessed.  Haiden is doing awesome and I am so proud of him but he still has his ASD moments.  Ella has big, HUGE emotions that pretty much run this house but she has the sweetest heart.  Mason is still pretty upset about not being the baby anymore and lets us know about it, daily.  He still loves to snuggle, says the funniest things, and tells me he loves me about 20 times a day.  Sweet Gavin loves his mommy so much that he wants to be next to me 24/7, and I'm just fine with that. :-)
The past 7 months have been a balancing act but Brian and I are a great team.  He takes such good care of me and our family!  I'm constantly growing as a mother and wife and love this crazy journey we are on!

We also had our family pictures taken by SB Childs Photography.  I love them and wanted to share!

 Haiden, Gavin, Ella, and Mason

 Love him so much!
 He loves his daddy so much!



 He melts my heart!
 My sweet, sweet princess! 


And this one makes me cry...My oh my...Haiden, you are such an amazing little boy who is growing way too fast!
One thing I've learned is that I need to slow down.  Take each day in.  Enjoy the fact that they need me so much right now because it will not be long before they want to be with their friends instead of their mom.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Abby! You have the most adorable family ever. Thank you for sharing it with me :)
    ~ Sara W

    ReplyDelete